Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

Whats on the Table now?

#2 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,674 posts
  • Location:California, The Bay, Union city home of the James Logan Highschool Marching band and Windsymphony
  • Interests:SASUKE/ Gunpla

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

I've got a Hi Nu Gundam Conversion and Powered GM
how bout u?

Attached Files

Wesker's Samurai Edge M92F-C/ S.E.06 Work in Progress

http://www.hobbyfana...ge-m92f-c-se06/

#3 zeo-mare

zeo-mare

PC Genjin

• 592 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:35 PM

first on my list is a huge kitbash of the Bandai and Coreworks Strike Freedom, I am useing the Wings and weapons as well as a few other parts from the MG Strike Freedom, I will also be useing some parts from the Neograde Strike Freedom Evolve and some diecast boosters from AKO Hobby

Posted Image

second is a MG Crossbone Gundam X-2, i am useing a few parts form the Coreworks kit as well as the X Boosters on the back from Neograde, diescast boosters from Mechaskunk and Akohobby are also on this kit. I made a custom lance for it useing a lance that Mechaskunk had up for the Gyan, it is very similar to the one the X-2 has i added custom decals as well as a few parts from the EX-S to it to make it stand out.i have to take some new pics i hate the fact that the camera picks up dust but i for some reason cannot see any at all.

Posted Image

the unfinished lance (need to take better picture off so you can see the detail and no dust)

Posted Image

#4 Guest_kyle1281989_*

Guest_kyle1281989_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

View Postzeo-mare, on Apr 29 2007, 03:35 PM, said:

first on my list is a huge kitbash of the Bandai and Coreworks Strike Freedom, I am useing the Wings and weapons as well as a few other parts from the MG Strike Freedom, I will also be useing some parts from the Neograde Strike Evolve and some diecast boosters from AKO Hobby

Posted Image

second is a MG Crossbone Gundam X-2, i am useing a few parts form the Coreworks kit as well as the X Boosters on the back from Neograde, diescast boosters from Mechaskunk and Akohobby are also on this kit. I made a custom lance for it useing a lance that Mechaskunk had up for the Gyan, it is very similar to the one the X-2 has i added custom decals as well as a few parts from the EX-S to it to make it stand out.i have to take some new pics i hate the fact that the camera picks up dust but i for some reason cannot see any at all.

Posted Image

the unfinished lance (need to take better picture off so you can see the detail and no dust)

Posted Image

Do you recast your own part because that seems like alot of $$$ to throught the rest into the spare parts bin.

#5 zeo-mare

zeo-mare

PC Genjin

• 592 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

hi i do not recast parts ( I wish), the MG strike freedom body and leftover parts will be put to good use i want to use the innerframe and parts and combine it with the 1/100 HG Saviour Gundam to make a MG version, it is just started but i want to finish the other kits first, i managed to get some of the smaller parts for the coreworks x-2 in trades so i did not have to buy the full kit which saved me money. the Neograde Strike Freedom Evolve is a recast and only cost me about $25.00 to $30.00 so it is no real lose.

chris

#6 zeo-mare

zeo-mare

PC Genjin

• 592 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

re-edited ( i realize the pics do not do it justice so i added the neograde parts on to give you a better ideea of what the kit will look like)

here is the Saviour Gundam kitbash, i am useing the 1/100 HG kit, the MG Strike Freedom, the Neograde Strike Freedom Evolve and some other parts to be determind as i go along. i think it will look good in the end it still has alot more work that needs to be done on it (mainly the chest) and it is only about 10% done. it is much more poseable then before and already far more sleeker

Posted Image

chris

#7 Sacred Blade Deimos

Sacred Blade Deimos

Cheese Taterson

• 853 posts
  • Interests:art, music, model kits

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:15 PM

I look like such an amateur in this thread... :lol:

The only one I have a picture of so far is my God Gundam with custom color scheme.  It's almost done; but still needs to be clear-coated and panel-lined... I'm painting it by hand with Enamels, so progress is much slower than I'd like...  :unsure:

Attached File  100_9524.jpg   566.68K   464 downloads

I'm also customizing an old ZZ non-grade AMX-107 Bawoo kit (reworking the Bawoo Top Fighter to transform similarly to the V-Dash Core Fighter), and working on an HG Zeta with resin conversion package (the one that seals up the bottom of the craft in Waverider mode).

I wish I had a better camera that could take better pictures, and is more efficient on batteries...  :(

#8 Puffer Fiz

Puffer Fiz

4dM1n

• 2,045 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Posted Image
my MG Z+ C1 prebuilt
the C1's cannon is longer than the kit is high @-@;
haha now add those together and you get how long it will be in wave rider mode :o
Posted Image

my terrible youtube videos

Finished Kits(old -> new):
RX-78 EZ8 (MG) +++++++++++++++++ Rick Dias "Black Comet" ++++++++++++++ MMS-01 Serpent++++++++++++++++1/6 Comic Party Chisa Tsukamoto+++++++++++
1/6 Causual Saber +++=====++++++++ T-62A Russian Tank ++++ooiii+++++++MG MSZ-006C1 Z-Plus +++++++++++++++++1/6 Monterhunter Archer
1/46 Bf109E-4/7 TROP ++++++++++++++++HGUC Sazabi +++=====++++oo==+++ 1/100 OverFlag+++======+++=pppp=+++ 1/35 M1A2 SEP Tank
HG RGM-79C++++++++++++++++yuuu+++++MG GN-X ++++++o+++++yuuu+++++FrameArms Type48
Current Project:
What ever I feel like working on

#9 jquintel

jquintel

Member v.4

• 413 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

sorry for no pics  right now, i have actually alot of WIP's going on.. laying on my desk
basicly they're out of the box put together, so i can get an idea of what im wanting to do with each one.

all 1/100 Gundam Wings

Shenlong - stock
Shenlong - Camo
Altron - base build
Deathscythe - base build
Wing Gundam - basebuild

Jquintel, because Tequila Gundam was already taken....

Posted Image

#10 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 05:16 PM

I love your hi nu gundam. Also I see gundam fix box. I am wondering which one you got ? Also I like the color of the crossbone. Looks like I am going to order a hi-nu later on. Too expensive for me now.

View Postzeo-mare, on Apr 29 2007, 01:35 PM, said:

first on my list is a huge kitbash of the Bandai and Coreworks Strike Freedom, I am useing the Wings and weapons as well as a few other parts from the MG Strike Freedom, I will also be useing some parts from the Neograde Strike Freedom Evolve and some diecast boosters from AKO Hobby

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 rainguy

rainguy

Member v.5

• 1,439 posts
  • Interests:Mech & Figure Modelling

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:40 PM

stressfull !!! I'm fixing the paints on the 1/100 berlin sr2 fac2005
http://www.hobbyfana...o...1747&st=135

I'm also in the middle of assembling of kotobukiya, 1/100 dragonar 3 and finalizing the volks sav phantom red. Hopefully finish the sr2 by this week, phantom by next week, and still have no idea about the dragonar 3 custom.

#12 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:45 PM

View Postrainguy, on Apr 29 2007, 11:40 PM, said:

stressfull !!! I'm fixing the paints on the 1/100 berlin sr2 fac2005
http://www.hobbyfana...o...1747&st=135

I'm also in the middle of assembling of kotobukiya, 1/100 dragonar 3 and finalizing the volks sav phantom red. Hopefully finish the sr2 by this week, phantom by next week, and still have no idea about the dragonar 3 custom.

You have tons of projects.

I wish I didn't bought the f-91 kit.

Not a crowd pleaser.

I love my gouf 1/144 scale much better than the F-91.

I also am building a wip auge too. But I need to finish my gouf before the Auge "WSC Version"

Whats a good fss kit that alot of people dig and a good GUndam kit alot of people dig. Do they like resin or plastic more nowadays?

#13 rainguy

rainguy

Member v.5

• 1,439 posts
  • Interests:Mech & Figure Modelling

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

Aww, do the auge first, I'm not really interested on the 1/144 gouf the origin. It looks as ugly as the first time it appeared in the series, not like the newer drawings. While the auge, is an eyecatching kit :) . I believed you've seen the other post :P for the finished kit. It's more challenging !!

View Postledmirageb4, on Apr 30 2007, 04:45 PM, said:

I also am building a wip auge too. But I need to finish my gouf before the Auge "WSC Version"
Whats a good fss kit that alot of people dig and a good GUndam kit alot of people dig. Do they like resin or plastic more nowadays?

#14 HWR MKII

HWR MKII

Member v.4

• 652 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:02 PM

Heres whats on mine.

http://www.hobbyfana...showtopic=12236

#15 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, Auge is looks much better. Good thing someone posted some pictures of the their Auge. From what I can say about his Auge is the pose is really bad . If you look carefully. The Auge is looking down. If I didn't see that , I would have built it like the instructions. I will elevate the head much more higher for a more elegant confident look.

Only reason why I am building that gouf is mono eye and some mods. It will look sick once I mod the chest too.

View Postrainguy, on Apr 30 2007, 12:01 AM, said:

Aww, do the auge first, I'm not really interested on the 1/144 gouf the origin. It looks as ugly as the first time it appeared in the series, not like the newer drawings. While the auge, is an eyecatching kit :) . I believed you've seen the other post :P for the finished kit. It's more challenging !!

View Postledmirageb4, on Apr 30 2007, 04:45 PM, said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users