Spare Part Selling/Trading Section

• Please log in to reply
958 replies to this topic

#1 Eltherin

Eltherin

Amuro's Lackey

• 1,116 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:08 PM

THIS SECTION IS FOR SWAPING/SELLING/REQUESTING SPARE PARTS TO REPLACE YOUR LOST/BROKEN PARTS OR FOR SCRATCHBUILDING. (Mod Edit)

This thread sorta started out with me showing some parts to another member, and I did get a few queries about better pictures and to lay them out as best I can. If you ever lost a part or just need more for kit bashing, we can work out a trade (or last resort, a sale). I encourage anyone else to post any parts lot they may have so we can all benefit from it.

If you need a part, just save the image, circle the part you want and post it.

Maybe this can get pinned?

#2 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts
  • Location:California, The Bay, Union city home of the James Logan Highschool Marching band and Windsymphony
  • Interests:SASUKE/ Gunpla

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:54 PM

View PostEltherin, on Sep 30 2007, 04:08 PM, said:

This thread sorta started out with me showing some parts to another member, and I did get a few queries about better pictures and to lay them out as best I can. If you ever lost a part or just need more for kit bashing, we can work out a trade (or last resort, a sale). I encourage anyone else to post any parts lot they may have so we can all benefit from it.

If you need a part, just save the image, circle the part you want and post it.

Maybe this can get pinned?

Pm'ed ya... I'll be posting some of my stuff later so yea

Wesker's Samurai Edge M92F-C/ S.E.06 Work in Progress

http://www.hobbyfana...ge-m92f-c-se06/

#3 Hero

Hero

Morally Good But Ambitiously Blind

• 1,729 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:45 PM

I spy...a dime. Seriously, it looks like a game. Do you have a 1/60 Glorious Dom in there? I can't tell because they are not listed in scale. Depending on how much of the kit you have, I may be interested.
If you're poking around and asking how to do this and that, here's my advice: Just try it. And when you inevitably fail, don't blame it on anyone. Learn from it and improve the next time around because honestly that's the fastest and surest way to get good at this craft or just about anything else for that matter.

Fail Harder.

#4 Amuro Ray

Amuro Ray

Member v.5

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

I can see that you have scraps of a Z Gundam in there, specifically its feet, I am looking for a few parts for it actually.  Do you have the arm, its V-Fin or its whole head and do you have its light sabre handles by any chance? For MG please :)  Perhaps jp554731 might have what I am looking for? ;)  Thanks.

#5 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts
  • Location:California, The Bay, Union city home of the James Logan Highschool Marching band and Windsymphony

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

View PostAmuro Ray, on Sep 30 2007, 07:13 PM, said:

I can see that you have scraps of a Z Gundam in there, specifically its feet, I am looking for a few parts for it actually.  Do you have the arm, its V-Fin or its whole head and do you have its light sabre handles by any chance? For MG please :)  Perhaps jp554731 might have what I am looking for? ;)  Thanks.

I have the HY2M-MG Head and fin... not the sabers.. This is Ver 1 by the way

#6 Amuro Ray

Amuro Ray

Member v.5

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:03 PM

View Postjp554731, on Sep 30 2007, 10:47 PM, said:

Sorry not familiar with that series, is it the kind that has Led eyes?? Will it fit and can the V-Fins close, cause my V-fins broke and I had to glue it...

Btw, I look a closer at those pics, the feet/ legs look more like the Re-GZ's but if there's the Arm part there in Eltherin's lot, that'll help too, I think.

#7 Amaterasu

Amaterasu

T-T-T-Ta-Ta-Tallllgeeeese!

• 3,861 posts
  • Interests:Shit be gettin' real, now yo!

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:47 PM

Eltherin, please PM me when you gather all parts for the MG Z ver 1.  I'm interested in a few other items too (which you know some of).  

I look forward to the other contributions of misc parts from other members of this forum.  A great way to get parts, now that R10 no longer has the service.

Looking for:

MG GP 01 : Face / Head

#8 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

View PostAmuro Ray, on Sep 30 2007, 08:03 PM, said:

Sorry not familiar with that series, is it the kind that has Led eyes?? Will it fit and can the V-Fins close, cause my V-fins broke and I had to glue it...

Btw, I look a closer at those pics, the feet/ legs look more like the Re-GZ's but if there's the Arm part there in Eltherin's lot, that'll help too, I think.

yup its the Light up heads.. unfortunatly I don't have Zeta Ver 1 folding fin "I have the non folding one though" but I do have folding V Fins for Zeta Plus and ZZ Gundam... I'm still uploading the pics so.. you can see em a little later

#9 Amuro Ray

Amuro Ray

Member v.5

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:04 PM

View Postjp554731, on Oct 1 2007, 12:55 AM, said:

yup its the Light up heads.. unfortunatly I don't have Zeta Ver 1 folding fin "I have the non folding one though" but I do have folding V Fins for Zeta Plus and ZZ Gundam... I'm still uploading the pics so.. you can see em a little later

THANK YOU!! Btw, do you know where I can get those HY2M-MG heads from, I don't mind the MG7 set, Zaku II, Gelgoog and well you have the Z.  Sazabi and Mk II would be nice, are they hard to build/ out together given that the head is pretty small to begin with.  Do I need to solder anything, I don't have any tools....  Your Z head is built right, will it fit into the ZIII exactly?  Sorry for being wordy, like I said I had no idea what the HY2M was, now have a bit of an idea but still have not seen the real thing  yet....  :P

#10 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

View PostAmuro Ray, on Sep 30 2007, 10:04 PM, said:

THANK YOU!! Btw, do you know where I can get those HY2M-MG heads from, I don't mind the MG7 set, Zaku II, Gelgoog and well you have the Z.  Sazabi and Mk II would be nice, are they hard to build/ out together given that the head is pretty small to begin with.  Do I need to solder anything, I don't have any tools....  Your Z head is built right, will it fit into the ZIII exactly?  Sorry for being wordy, like I said I had no idea what the HY2M was, now have a bit of an idea but still have not seen the real thing  yet....  :P
yup np.. I havn't seen HY2M-Mg Heads for a while now...I'm pretty sure they are Out of production, but you can still find em on ebay once in a while. There is no soldering required .. however you have to be careful with these as the small metal rods snap if you move em too much.. as for the batteries they were tough to find but I found a wholesaler on ebay for them.. I'll have to check again because I havn't bought batterys for about 2 years now.. They might have the batteries at radio shack as well.  The Model #  is CR1216. As for the ZII you will have to mod it because the LED device won't fit "I Tried it with my Zeta Ver 2" It isn't too hard " I did it with my MK II Ver 2... but there is alot of wiggle to it because I have to take it out to change the batteries. I'll try to find some HY2M-MG kits for you... but the one with Sazabi is hard to find... I don't even think i've seen one for sale. "I got these when they were already OOP"

#11 Victorious Secret

Victorious Secret

Member v.4

• 496 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:19 PM

Brother Elthrin,

This is incredible!!  I'm also interested in the trade!  I just PMed you!

VS

#12 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Here are some HY2M-MG Scans.. I have Volumes 7,8,13 THESE ARE NOT FOR TRADE BTW :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promo mini poster

Posted Image

Backside

Posted Image

Some HY2M-MG Heads

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Amuro Ray

Amuro Ray

Member v.5

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:52 PM

View Postjp554731, on Oct 1 2007, 01:18 AM, said:

View PostAmuro Ray, on Sep 30 2007, 10:04 PM, said:

yup np.. I havn't seen HY2M-Mg Heads for a while now...I'm pretty sure they are Out of production, but you can still find em on ebay once in a while. There is no soldering required .. however you have to be careful with these as the small metal rods snap if you move em too much.. as for the batteries they were tough to find but I found a wholesaler on ebay for them.. I'll have to check again because I havn't bought batterys for about 2 years now.. They might have the batteries at radio shack as well.  The Model #  is CR1216. As for the ZII you will have to mod it because the LED device won't fit "I Tried it with my Zeta Ver 2" It isn't too hard " I did it with my MK II Ver 2... but there is alot of wiggle to it because I have to take it out to change the batteries. I'll try to find some HY2M-MG kits for you... but the one with Sazabi is hard to find... I don't even think i've seen one for sale. "I got these when they were already OOP"

Thank you again!!  How do I get a hold of the Z head? Can I use this Z head for my ZIII or will it look weird and out of proportion?

It'd be GREAT if you can find out where/ how I can get hold of those other HY2M heads  :)

Is the OOB color plain white for any / all the heads?

#14 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:11 PM

Finally my Parts!!!

MG Parts: Hyakushiki Ballute, ZZ Gundam Parts and landing gear, Red Zeta Plus and landing gear, GP01 and FB
Posted Image

Nu Gundam Parts, Ground Gundam/EZ8 backpack, Hyakushiki clay bazooka
Posted Image

Gundam Heads Some HY2M-MG/ Moving V Fins for ZZ Gundam and Zeta Plus
Posted Image

#15 jp554731

jp554731

TBS SASUKE Junkie

• 1,660 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

1/100 Head Stands, Zaku II clips, MKII Bazooka clips
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users