Jump to content


Very cheap gundam model kits and toy site


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 chokwanng1989

chokwanng1989

    Member

  • Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:50 PM

Very cheap gundam model kits and toy site

http://walterhobby.com

i buy many model already.

i hope can help you~!

#2 Deku

Deku

    error

  • Member
  • 1,270 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:408

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

View Postchokwanng1989, on May 3 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

Very cheap gundam model kits and toy site

http://walterhobby.com

i buy many model already.

i hope can help you~!
Next time post in the personal trading section.
other than that, nice price on kits, but I think the shipping is too expensive.

#3 shenphong

shenphong

    Member v.4

  • Member
  • 587 posts
  • Location:CA, USA
  • Interests:Gunpla, Plamo, Kit Bash, Motorcycles :), bicycling,

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:30 PM

Would this be considered as spamming?  Not sure but prices are way to high with shipping, but I doubt the original poster ever reads anything on the forum or replies to these posts of his.  Maybe if you offered something like free shipping over a certain amount, it'd be worth while, but I just checked the price on two MG Zaku 2.0's and while the price was nice, the shipping came out to be around $34.  Honestly, there are way more cheaper options available for people to buy from.

#4 chokwanng1989

chokwanng1989

    Member

  • Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

View PostDeku, on May 3 2009, 07:52 PM, said:

View Postchokwanng1989, on May 3 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

Very cheap gundam model kits and toy site

http://walterhobby.com

i buy many model already.

i hope can help you~!
Next time post in the personal trading section.
other than that, nice price on kits, but I think the shipping is too expensive.

The shipping price is not expensive. :)

#5 chokwanng1989

chokwanng1989

    Member

  • Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

View Postshenphong, on May 3 2009, 09:30 PM, said:

Would this be considered as spamming?  Not sure but prices are way to high with shipping, but I doubt the original poster ever reads anything on the forum or replies to these posts of his.  Maybe if you offered something like free shipping over a certain amount, it'd be worth while, but I just checked the price on two MG Zaku 2.0's and while the price was nice, the shipping came out to be around $34.  Honestly, there are way more cheaper options available for people to buy from.
It has surface mail for the shipping method.
but you should send email to admin of the website.

#6 Lycantivis

Lycantivis

    Derailer of Threads

  • Member
  • 1,105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your Threads
  • Interests:Derailing Threads

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:17 AM

View Postchokwanng1989, on May 3 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

The shipping price is not expensive. :)
yes it is...

View PostKOG7777, on 06 December 2009 - 04:18 PM, said:

troll..... lycan? that's like trying to slap Mike Tyson

#7 hummingbird

hummingbird

    Member v.3

  • Member
  • 355 posts
  • Location:London - United

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:00 AM

View PostLycantivis, on May 4 2009, 10:17 AM, said:

View Postchokwanng1989, on May 3 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

The shipping price is not expensive. :)
yes it is...

it is not..... I already ordered twice from this site. Prettey decent price for shipping to the UK... much better then most Ebay shops...
Posted Image

#8 Lycantivis

Lycantivis

    Derailer of Threads

  • Member
  • 1,105 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Your Threads
  • Interests:Derailing Threads

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

View Posthummingbird, on May 4 2009, 04:00 AM, said:

View PostLycantivis, on May 4 2009, 10:17 AM, said:

View Postchokwanng1989, on May 3 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

The shipping price is not expensive. :)
yes it is...

it is not..... I already ordered twice from this site. Prettey decent price for shipping to the UK... much better then most Ebay shops...
Maybe for the UK but for those of us in the US thats expensive...I order mostly from R10 its preaty hard to beat their price/shipping...

View PostKOG7777, on 06 December 2009 - 04:18 PM, said:

troll..... lycan? that's like trying to slap Mike Tyson

#9 Gundamn0b1

Gundamn0b1

    Lollipops Sunshine

  • Member
  • 1,766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Lollipops Sunshine

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:59 AM

Asia has some nice prices and all, but their shipping is what just kills everything.... Might get some magazines though. How bad can the shipping be anyway?

Posted Image
It's not cool! >:O


#10 Gundamn0b1

Gundamn0b1

    Lollipops Sunshine

  • Member
  • 1,766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Lollipops Sunshine

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

F**K F**K F**K F**K!!!
http://www.walterhob...products_id=179
!!!!
F*K YEAH!!!! I have been trying to recats my gunz for a while and been getting some shitty results because of the barrel being all retarded!!!!

Posted Image
It's not cool! >:O


#11 shenphong

shenphong

    Member v.4

  • Member
  • 587 posts
  • Location:CA, USA
  • Interests:Gunpla, Plamo, Kit Bash, Motorcycles :), bicycling,

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:16 AM

If you are going to buy those guns from that site, definitely email the admin for surface shipping.  I tried seeing the total price of it last night if I order from the website and the unicorn guns alone would be $26.44 shipping + $30.50 for the item.  You can find them generally listed on ebay for that total price.

#12 Gundamn0b1

Gundamn0b1

    Lollipops Sunshine

  • Member
  • 1,766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Lollipops Sunshine

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:24 AM

View Postshenphong, on May 4 2009, 10:16 AM, said:

If you are going to buy those guns from that site, definitely email the admin for surface shipping.  I tried seeing the total price of it last night if I order from the website and the unicorn guns alone would be $26.44 shipping + $30.50 for the item.  You can find them generally listed on ebay for that total price.
They still have them on ebay? I thought they were gone, all that is left is the new bazooka.
Honestly the plastic quality of those guns were terrible.  I have a feeling the chinese might be better... and you know, it can't be worse than the recasted resin kits I keep buying. lol

Posted Image
It's not cool! >:O


#13 shenphong

shenphong

    Member v.4

  • Member
  • 587 posts
  • Location:CA, USA
  • Interests:Gunpla, Plamo, Kit Bash, Motorcycles :), bicycling,

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:38 AM

Lol true, its worth a try.  I've never seen those Chinese made guns, but I have seen MG knock off kits.  I'd say the plastic for the knock offs were much worse, hopefully the guns will be better.  The last few weeks I've been seeing the unicorn guns on ebay, one or two every week.  Currently, theirs one for bid right now, something like $50 with $10 shipping.

#14 Gundamn0b1

Gundamn0b1

    Lollipops Sunshine

  • Member
  • 1,766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Interests:Lollipops Sunshine

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:00 AM

Yeah, well... The shipping should go down to 7 dollars or even 4 dollars if it's surface mail. and at least that kit comes with a Unicorn and a stand. I can use the Unicorn for target practice of give it away to a friend.

By the way, how are the details on those Chinese kits? is it just that plastic is bad or the whole thing is bad? if it's just the plastic then it could be possible to use them for conversion kits or scratch building.

Posted Image
It's not cool! >:O


#15 shenphong

shenphong

    Member v.4

  • Member
  • 587 posts
  • Location:CA, USA
  • Interests:Gunpla, Plamo, Kit Bash, Motorcycles :), bicycling,

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

It depends. The one that I saw was a knock off zeta 2.0 kit.  My friend picked it up in Chinatown a year or two back and was so frustrated by it, he essentially super glued it into a solid piece.  The plastic was ok but the fitment was horrible.  From what I remember he bought it for around $13 or $15.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users