[WTS]TT Hongli Gundam Model Kits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hello everybody , this is the first time to sell TT Hongli Gundam model kits here, if you have any questions please feel free to contact with me.

All the following items are shipped from HongKong with free shipping .

If you are interested with any kits,please PM me or post here or email me : jason@popbuying.com,I will reply you as soon as possible.

I will continually add the new arrivals here, please keep an eye on this thread if you are interested with TT Hongli Gundam Model kits.

TT Hongli 1:144 HG:

1.AEU-09Y812 AEU ENACT CUSTOM MODEL FIGHTER 00-20
  My price : $9.73
Spoiler

2.GNX-704TIAC Mr Bushido's Ahead Model Fighter 00-27
  My price : $9.99
Spoiler

3.OO Raiser 1/144 Scale Model Fighter 00-38
  My price:  $20.99
Spoiler

4.GNW-002 Throne Drei 1/144 Scale Model Fighter 00-12
  My price: $10.99
Spoiler

5.1/144 Scale GNX-609T GN-X III ESF Type Model
  My price: $10.49
Spoiler

6.Sword Impulse ZGMF-X56S/β 1/144 Scale Model Figure NO21
  My price: $9.64
Spoiler

7.GN-005 VIRTUE 1/144 model kit Bandai 00-06
  My price: $10.37
Spoiler

8.Justice ZGMF-X19A 1/144 Scale Model Figure NO32
  My price: $9.99
Spoiler

9.GNW-003 Throne Drei 1/144 Scale Model Figure 00-14
  My price: $9.78
Spoiler

10.Destiny Gundam 1/144 Scale Model Kit NO36
  My price: $10.71
Spoiler

11.GAT-X105E Strike Noir Gundam Model Kit 1/144 Scale NO41
  My price: $10.28  
Spoiler

12.HG GN-002 Gundam Dynames 1/144 Scale Model Kit
  My price:  $8.99
Spoiler

13.1/100 Scale GN-OOOO OO Fighter Model Kit
  My Price:  $26.99
Spoiler

TT Hongli 1:100 HG:

1.1/100 GN-001/hs-A01 AVALANCHE EXIA Model Kit
My price: $28
Spoiler

2.OO RAISER GN-0000+GNR-010 1/100 Scale Model Kit
My price: $37.99
Spoiler

3.GN-003 Kyrios 1/100 Scale Model Kit
My price:  $23.99
Spoiler

TT Hongli 1:100 MG:

1. 005 RX-0 Unicorn 1/100 MG Scale Model Kit
My price: $38
Spoiler

2. RX-93-V2 Hi-V Fighter 1/100 Scale Model Kit
My price: $57.84(Package is too big to ship via HK Air Mail ,so I ship it via EMS (pretty fast , only 5-7 days to your home))
Spoiler

3.Destiny Gundam Extreme Blast Mode Scale 1/100 Model Kit
My price: $57.84(Package is too big to ship via HK Air Mail ,so I ship it via EMS (pretty fast , only 5-7 days to your home))
Spoiler

4.1/100 MG Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode Model Kit
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will add the Sinanju in the near future.
Members of hobbyfanatices who want to buy MG kits will can get some discounts.
You guys can visit my blog for some TT Hongli Gundam Kit reviews.
My blog

Edited by alukado, 16 May 2010 - 09:04 PM.

Yoyobase.com offering various of models including Gundam,Car,Helicopters,boat.

#2 crossboneX1X2

crossboneX1X2

• 36 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:52 AM

hi do you have a picture of the inside of the box and parts for the RAISER GN-0000+GNR-010 1/100 how good is the quality for it? also can you get TT Hongli MG Unicorn?

thanks
chris

#3 Nemesiskingr1

Nemesiskingr1

Member v.2

• 173 posts
  • Interests:Transformers, Anime figures, Anime, Gundam, Macross/Robotech, Street Racing, Etc... lol!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

Well, I finally built my PG 1/60 Strike Rouge tt ver. and let me tell you that kit is horrible as all the part is very loosely fitted and some parts don't even go on right or don't fit at all? I though that a bigger kit will be much better then a small kit, but I guess I was totally wrong. The quality suck real bad and some parts break easily and feel really cheap ( plastic is like a between hard and gummy feel, much like the sofe plastic for the ball joints but a tiny bit harder ), and those are big part, so I guess the smaller one will likely break on you much easier then the big on. That my though on that but to each their own I guess?? Sorry for tread busting, but I just want to talk about the guality of TT Gundam, hope you don't mind.

#4 Derringer

Derringer

GunPla Nurse

• 2,307 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Well, I finally built my PG 1/60 Strike Rouge tt ver. and let me tell you that kit is horrible as all the part is very loosely fitted and some parts don't even go on right or don't fit at all? I though that a bigger kit will be much better then a small kit, but I guess I was totally wrong. The quality suck real bad and some parts break easily and feel really cheap ( plastic is like a between hard and gummy feel, much like the sofe plastic for the ball joints but a tiny bit harder ), and those are big part, so I guess the smaller one will likely break on you much easier then the big on. That my though on that but to each their own I guess?? Sorry for tread busting, but I just want to talk about the guality of TT Gundam, hope you don't mind.

It's a bootleg; there is no quality control so what you buy is always going to be either below normal or really crappy. You weren't expecting a bootleg to be a 100% copy were you?
Live in the U.S.? Want your local anime/hobby store to sell Gundam Models? Have them contact us! www.bluefincorp.com We're the official U.S. Distributor for gundam models and collectibles by Bandai!

www.twitter.com/TamashiiNations www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA

GUNPLA MODEL KIT WORLD CUP 2013 LOCATIONS AND DATES
Sakura-Con Seattle, WA Mar 29-31| Anime Central, Chicago, Illinois May 17-19 |A-Kon, Dallas, Texas, May 31 – June 2|
Anime Expo Los Angeles, CA July 4-7 | Otakon Baltimore, MD Aug 9 -11 |New York Comic Con, New York Oct 10th – 13th

#5 jmpsmash

jmpsmash

Celestial Being

• 332 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:17 PM

View PostDerringer, on 10 May 2010 - 12:57 PM, said:

It's a bootleg; there is no quality control so what you buy is always going to be either below normal or really crappy. You weren't expecting a bootleg to be a 100% copy were you?

exactly.

even though there is some diminishing return, there is a reason why Bandai kits are more expensive than the bootlegs.

#6 halcyon666

halcyon666

• 306 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

PM Sent

#7 Nemesiskingr1

Nemesiskingr1

Member v.2

• 173 posts
  • Interests:Transformers, Anime figures, Anime, Gundam, Macross/Robotech, Street Racing, Etc... lol!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

View Postjmpsmash, on 10 May 2010 - 01:17 PM, said:

Well, I finally built my PG 1/60 Strike Rouge tt ver. and let me tell you that kit is horrible as all the part is very loosely fitted and some parts don't even go on right or don't fit at all? I though that a bigger kit will be much better then a small kit, but I guess I was totally wrong. The quality suck real bad and some parts break easily and feel really cheap ( plastic is like a between hard and gummy feel, much like the sofe plastic for the ball joints but a tiny bit harder ), and those are big part, so I guess the smaller one will likely break on you much easier then the big on. That my though on that but to each their own I guess?? Sorry for tread busting, but I just want to talk about the quality of TT Gundam, hope you don't mind.

exactly.

even though there is some diminishing return, there is a reason why Bandai kits are more expensive than the bootlegs.

I know it's a KO, all I'm say it the quality is really bad, and just want to let you all know! That all :rolleyes:

Edited by Nemesiskingr1, 10 May 2010 - 02:36 PM.

#8 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

View PostcrossboneX1X2, on 10 May 2010 - 06:52 AM, said:

hi do you have a picture of the inside of the box and parts for the RAISER GN-0000+GNR-010 1/100 how good is the quality for it? also can you get TT Hongli MG Unicorn?

thanks
chris
Here are the pictures:
http://www.dachong.g...id=10602&page=e

I will add the MG Unicorn right now.

Edited by alukado, 10 May 2010 - 05:30 PM.

#9 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

I agree.

#10 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

View Posthalcyon666, on 10 May 2010 - 01:52 PM, said:

PM Sent
Hi bro, please check your pm.

#11 mvm3897

mvm3897

Member v.4

• 426 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:08 PM

View Postalukado, on 10 May 2010 - 05:18 PM, said:

thanks
chris
Here are the pictures:

How much for the Unicor?  It might be fun to take one of these lesser kits and just F it up.
SNIFFING RESIN DUST IS FUN!!!
Posted Image

#12 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

View Postmvm3897, on 10 May 2010 - 07:08 PM, said:

View Postalukado, on 10 May 2010 - 05:18 PM, said:

thanks
chris
Here are the pictures:

How much for the Unicor?  It might be fun to take one of these lesser kits and just F it up.

I will add the price sooner or later , for I still compare the price with other sites .

Some Weapon packs , Stands , new arrival kits will be added in the near future .

Edited by alukado, 10 May 2010 - 09:32 PM.

#13 whitedragon17

whitedragon17

Member v.4

• 571 posts
  • Interests:Mecha, RPGs

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

Any chance of the TT brand Kotobukiya Chain bases being added?

"If any of you are charmed, rest assured I will dedicate myself into kicking your asses until you get better." - Aschen, SRWOG Saga

Mk. II
Posted Image

#14 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

View Postwhitedragon17, on 10 May 2010 - 09:58 PM, said:

Any chance of the TT brand Kotobukiya Chain bases being added?
Oh sorry , I am not familiar with Gundam Accessories ,just searched in taobao then see the image.

Yes , I will absolutely add them .

#15 alukado

alukado

• 23 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users