Things that piss you off!

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#226 kajnrig

kajnrig

Committed Member

• 1,813 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

...is best thing ever, is what you were going to say if not for the ball of cotton that suddenly dried up your mouth, I know.

#227 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,044 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

I'm telling on you!

#228 Horati of the Frost Hills

Horati of the Frost Hills

OMG A FROST GIANT

• 344 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

Seeing great TV series' canceled because of drama with producers and directors.

#229 Pilgrim

Pilgrim

• 48 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

People who think you take things seriously. ;)

Edited by Pilgrim, 15 April 2012 - 11:22 AM.

Enough of your Jibba Jabba Fool.

#230 Lycantivis

Lycantivis

Derailer of Threads

• 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Derailing Threads

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

trolls...

View PostKOG7777, on 06 December 2009 - 04:18 PM, said:

troll..... lycan? that's like trying to slap Mike Tyson

#231 Hero

Hero

Morally Good But Ambitiously Blind

• 1,729 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hypocrites...^ ;)
If you're poking around and asking how to do this and that, here's my advice: Just try it. And when you inevitably fail, don't blame it on anyone. Learn from it and improve the next time around because honestly that's the fastest and surest way to get good at this craft or just about anything else for that matter.

Fail Harder.

#232 Kurosawa

Kurosawa

Member v.5

• 886 posts
  • Interests:Gunpura, lightsabers, katanas, drawing, painting, graphic design, FOOD!! and movies

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Assholes on e-bay who moan and bitch about my shipping rates. As if they expect a package nearly 6 feet long to be cheap to ship.
rice, its a way of life...

#233 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,044 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

A company can charge your card 5 seconds after you give them the required information yet, should the have to refund it... Hello week of lost money! 

Edited by Kiske, 28 April 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#234 kajnrig

kajnrig

Committed Member

• 1,813 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

People who get caught stealing, then have the gall to throw a fit about it.

...I take that back. It doesn't piss me off; it's actually quite amusing, in a way.

#235 Tyjos

Tyjos

Neko

• 267 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi, Gundam.....and sitting back and relaxing while working on making money.

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Oh that rising rage that happens when you see idiotic and stupid threads on forums that really make you just want to beat your head on the desk and wonder "WHO IN THE HELL MAKES THOSE THREADS?!!!!"...Boy General Discussion areas in some forums are just utterly STUPID but good thing I move on from that quickly.

That and having to wait for a SLOW Shipping method that and a holiday from Japan that will keep the item from being shipped out especially when it's a figure I have been looking forward to getting.

-Update upgraded to EMS so not much to complain about there-

Edited by Tyjos, 06 May 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Q - "Now, this I'm particularly proud of - behind the headlights, stinger missiles!"
Bond - "Excellent, just the thing for unwinding after a rough day at the office."
Q - "Need I remind you, 007, that you have a license to kill, not to break the traffic laws."
http://rborg42.wordpress.com/ -My Blog,Continually Updated.

#236 Hero

Hero

Morally Good But Ambitiously Blind

• 1,729 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Dude, if you want it fast, pay the price. Otherwise, you really have no right to complain about shipping times. And if you have problem with Japanese holidays, maybe you should try not getting any american holidays and work all 365 days of the year.

Hey, I complain about slow shipping times too but not against reasons that are perfectly valid...
If you're poking around and asking how to do this and that, here's my advice: Just try it. And when you inevitably fail, don't blame it on anyone. Learn from it and improve the next time around because honestly that's the fastest and surest way to get good at this craft or just about anything else for that matter.

Fail Harder.

#237 Squee

Squee

Ever the obvious...

• 460 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostTyjos, on 30 April 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

Oh that rising rage that happens when you see idiotic and stupid threads on forums that really make you just want to beat your head on the desk and wonder "WHO IN THE HELL MAKES THOSE THREADS?!!!!"...Boy General Discussion areas in some forums are just utterly STUPID but good thing I move on from that quickly.

The Irony...
Posted Image

#238 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,044 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

When you finally get a day off to relax and you cannot ease your mind. (Without liquid aid.)

Razo RA66 knob costing near $100. Great product but the markup is killer. That and it doesn't like my short throw.

#239 Jedi_scum

Jedi_scum

Member v.4

• 597 posts
  • Interests:Strike witches, soul eater, gunpla, resin figures, painting, working on my car, sky diving. The usual

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

When I ask for 12b or 15w, I don't want you to try and talk me into 88l which has nothing to do with what I want.

#240 kajnrig

kajnrig

Committed Member

• 1,813 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

I, uh, I've got an 23x for you if you want it...

Rent payment. I actually have nothing against it, I just miss my money. :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users