• 482 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

Some additions:
B-club made a 1/100 Bawoo from ZZ
Attached File  BAWOO.jpg   85.65K   27 downloads
1/72 V-dash kit from V Gundam
Attached File  HEXA.jpg   134.87K   30 downloads
F91 MSV conversion kits
Attached File  F91MSV1.jpg   154.64K   23 downloadsAttached File  F91MSV2.jpg   91.98K   32 downloads
There was also feet kits, which I have. The Bandai F91 kits came with no feet detail, so B-club put out one kit with feet parts for the federation MS, and the other kit with parts for all the Crossbone Vanguard MS. There was also a B-club conversion kit for the CCA Jegan kit that converted it to the F91 Jegan versions.
1/144 Z Gundam Ver Ka and Wave Rider Ver Ka kits
Attached File  zeta-verka.jpg   153.45K   33 downloads
For Gundam Sentinel, Ex-S parts kit that had a head, upgraded gun, lengthened legs.

Edited by Xavadis, 02 November 2011 - 10:08 PM.

#17 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,061 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

thanks, will look into them, I'll try to get an updated list posted this weekend.

#18 SignOfZeta

SignOfZeta

Member v.3

• 303 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

OK, so since some of you guys really know your shit, maybe you can answer this question: WTF did I buy?

http://item.mobilewe...Id=350300712966

It see the word "parts" here in kana, but I see no mention of Zaku III conversions or cover kits in the amazing lists you guys have made. Will I be getting a full Zaku III kit, or something else? (I hope i didn't pay $50 for two manipulators). If it is a full kit, is it the same one that is being re-issued next month, or an entirely different sculpt?

If anyone had a picture that would be awesome.

#19 shinru

shinru

• 35 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

View PostSignOfZeta, on 25 January 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

OK, so since some of you guys really know your shit, maybe you can answer this question: WTF did I buy?

It see the word "parts" here in kana, but I see no mention of Zaku III conversions or cover kits in the amazing lists you guys have made. Will I be getting a full Zaku III kit, or something else? (I hope i didn't pay $50 for two manipulators). If it is a full kit, is it the same one that is being re-issued next month, or an entirely different sculpt?

If anyone had a picture that would be awesome.

Here is a link that will contain the images you where looking for

Please Click Here!

Edited by shinru, 25 January 2012 - 04:49 PM.

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd King.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

View PostHero, on 08 February 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Stop lying Caboose, you fell in love with an inorganic 20 ton artillery tank who dumped you for the remains of a robot head that only speaks spanish.
Sorry Caboose couldn't help it, but you are the Master Race! :p

#20 SignOfZeta

SignOfZeta

Member v.3

• 303 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

It's that same kit? The full kit? If so, I got a hell of a deal. That is a really nice kit. Why is the box different? When did it originally come out?

#21 Zephyranthes

Zephyranthes

Member v.3

• 385 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Not the same kit as Shinru mentioned but the same type (Zaku III Mashmer Cello Custom).
What you get is the conversion parts but am not sure what the base kit is.

#22 shinru

shinru

• 35 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

i would imagine it is the standard Zaku, or the Zaku III HGUC Kit. let me do some research and i will let you know

Edited by shinru, 25 January 2012 - 07:35 PM.

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd King.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

View PostHero, on 08 February 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Stop lying Caboose, you fell in love with an inorganic 20 ton artillery tank who dumped you for the remains of a robot head that only speaks spanish.
Sorry Caboose couldn't help it, but you are the Master Race! :p

#23 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,061 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

There are 2 (that I know of) full 1/144 resin kits of the ZakuIII 改 The one Shinru posted is the most recent (feb2011) and prior to that there was a full-action resin kit released way before the hguc (july1997.) I can confirm that it is neither one of these kits.  

The kit you posted is a cover (conversion kit) looking at the packaging released before the HGUC ZakuIII 改. I'm not familiar with it but, I can't even guess what it is for as the Bandai 1/144 Zaku III was one of the first HGUC kits released (no.5 or something.) It may be a cover kit for detailing up the original ZZ 1/144 kit. That about all I know, sorry. Please do share some info and pictures of the kit when you get it. I'm interested.

#24 SignOfZeta

SignOfZeta

Member v.3

• 303 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

I will!

#25 Xavadis

Xavadis

Member v.4

• 482 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:46 AM

View PostSignOfZeta, on 25 January 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

I recognize that box, its from the late 80s early 90s, I have a early 90s B-club catalog. Here is the listing and pic for the Zaku III B-club kit in the catalog, it basically resin parts that convert the old 1986 Zaku III model kit (grey) to the Mashmer Custom (green version). Bandai only made the grey version in 1986, so B-club put out the parts to make the green version, but you need the 1986 bandai kit to make it.
Attached File  Zaku-3-b-club.jpg   364.42K   274 downloads

#26 SignOfZeta

SignOfZeta

Member v.3

• 303 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:58 AM

Ok, excellent. I kind of thought that might be the sort of thing I was getting. I'll start hunting for one of those kits now.

#27 Xavadis

Xavadis

Member v.4

• 482 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

It looks like B-club is no more. No current or future kits listed on HLJ, and all old kits are discontinued.

#28 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

B-club may still be active but HLJ.com may not carry the kits. There are some newer kits that b-club came out with but they are rare to find.

#29 Kiske

Kiske

• 2,061 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

What were their last kits? 1/144 Turn X is the last I can remember other and a few manipulator sets. I'm thinking B-Club was disolved when bandai started to go haywire on their online-only exclusive kits which seem to be doing very well. Their addition into build-fighter part sets also probably didn't hurt.

#30 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

View PostKiske, on 29 March 2015 - 08:55 AM, said:

What were their last kits? 1/144 Turn X is the last I can remember other and a few manipulator sets. I'm thinking B-Club was disolved when bandai started to go haywire on their online-only exclusive kits which seem to be doing very well. Their addition into build-fighter part sets also probably didn't hurt.

I think you are right. They are web exclusives. I personally got a turn x kit even though bandai made a mg 1/100 but definitaleny the turn x kit is a rare find. When they annouced the bandai kit. Alot of people were getting rid of the b-club version. I say that is very stupid. The b-club version looks way better. The only thing that isn't that great is that the b-club version doesn't have clear parts for the bulbs in the back and the front which bandai did a really good job,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users