G Systems Best

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cRez

cRez

• 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hi guys I am seriously considering getting the 1/100 Kshatriya from G Systems best because it is on sale right now for $100, but I am hesitant because of the mixed reviews I have been hearing from different people about both the quality of the kit and the service of Gsystems best. If anyone can give me some info from first hand experience as to either their interactions with Gsystems best or the kit itself I would be very grateful.

Here is a link to the kit im talking about, though im sure many of you know the one.
http://www.g-system-...100-NZ-666.html

#2 Jedi_scum

Jedi_scum

Member v.4

• 597 posts
  • Interests:Strike witches, soul eater, gunpla, resin figures, painting, working on my car, sky diving. The usual

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Well I used them a lot but just today I tried to order a 1/48 hi nu, they said they will no longer be using paypal. They will only accept western union wire transfers. Lame. My 1/72 sinanju is awesome. The cast is near perfect with only minor sanding and putty work needed. My past experience has been great.

#3 Squee

Squee

Ever the obvious...

• 459 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Woah, be careful Jedi! Seems their acct might be hacked. Some guy on MAC paid through western Union and they had the payment recieved in Europe. Seems fishy!

http://boards.themac...opic/7562980/1/
Posted Image

#4 kylew

kylew

Plamo UK

• 199 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

DON'T pay GSB using Western Union.

Something dodgy is going on with GSB at the moment. As squee said, some guy on MAC paid them, they request more money twice (significantly more) for shipping and then for "insurance".

What email address did you use to contact them Jedi?

Edited by kylew, 11 April 2012 - 07:54 PM.

Posted Image

#5 dannyboy

dannyboy

Member v.1

• 91 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

i have an email from GSB stating THEY DONT USE WESTERN UNION...

ONLY CONTACT THE THROUGH GSB368@163.COM FOR NOW....

i planned to be their wholesaler but with this, they said should put the plan on hold...

#6 Jedi_scum

Jedi_scum

Member v.4

• 597 posts
  • Interests:Strike witches, soul eater, gunpla, resin figures, painting, working on my car, sky diving. The usual

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

@kylew   I was emailing them at
info@g-system-best.com

its pretty lame how they haven't taken down that email if they have had problems with it.

#7 Jedi_scum

Jedi_scum

Member v.4

• 597 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

so glad you guys are on this, The story he gave me was very reasonable. Almost threw away 636 dollars. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users