workshopcast a-toll atoll fss five star stories rare resin 1/100 volks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ledmirageb4

ledmirageb4

Member v.4

• 776 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:49 PM

Hi Guys. I finally got myself a workshopcast a-toll kit from japan. I had a bid on a KOG from workshopcast for $250.00. I mean the kit is a old kit and is probably the first KOG kit that wsc came out. I really in my heart wanted a swans cobra a-toll because that was the kit to get when it came out. It came up a couple times but money was tight so I wasn't able to get it. So I bit the bullet and bought one for $280.00 . I finally own a original workshopcast resin a-toll. Long story, I bidded on a wsc KOG on ebay. The guy wanted me to deal out of ebay and I said no. I'm a buyer so, I don't need to pay those absurd fees. I wanted to go through the channels of ebay because I have that ebay money back protection. He's still selling the KOG for a absurd price. Only a diehard fan would pay that amount.. Its not like nowadays a persion will be building a fss wsc kit. Theres alot of skill required to build one. He got the money via paypal. After one day he said he can't sell it to me. He said the item is pending with a user. I then told him thats ok. Lets cancel the bid and refund my money. He refunded me the full amount. Its ok with me. He then waits 5 days and relist it for a higher amount. I'm not wtf , he backed out and relist and he don't even contact me back if i want it. Beware. He has a couple of kits up there that is selling.  I know that volks is coming out with the plastic version of their a-toll and I do like the looks of it but sometimes even the new plastic technology can't beat a old resin kit. The last wsc that was sold went for 54800. I have completed my collection in the wsc line. I really want a KOG but I don't know if its authentic. Theres alot of recast out there and if you don't know the difference you may be sorry. I also am selling my collection due that I need to thin out some stuff. You can find some of the stuff in the for sale section of hobbyfanatics. Theres still alot of diehard fans out there but boy this hobby is dead for quite some time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: workshopcast, a-toll, atoll, fss, five star stories, rare, resin, 1/100, volks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users