Upcoming products+pics!

• Please log in to reply
13128 replies to this topic

#31 myakk

myakk

Member v.4

• 644 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 05:31 PM

I thought I would update this thread w/ the most recent pics I could find out there and it payed off, enjoy>

This is the one of most intrest as it would seem HCM-Pro is going CCA!
Attached File  pn_0261.jpg   250.83K   342 downloads

HCUC zakuAttached File  567.jpg   50.97K   287 downloads

Infinite justice 1/100Attached File  567_3.jpg   59.53K   299 downloadsAttached File  548_8.jpg   97.6K   270 downloadsAttached File  548_9.jpg   88.28K   239 downloadsttachment]

MG gyanAttached File  548.jpg   39.87K   242 downloadsAttached File  548_2.jpg   34.03K   210 downloadsAttached File  548_3.jpg   39.4K   222 downloadsattachment] Attached File  548_6.jpg   44.5K   245 downloads

Stike noirAttached File  567_4.jpg   51.4K   384 downloads

Attached Files

#32 Zaku II

Zaku II

Member v.2

• 193 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:40 PM

I know it's just HGUC, and I know it's just the Zaku I, but DAMN I love how that model looks! :wub:

Well, everything but the elbow joint. WTF is up with that? :blink:

#33 f91gundam

f91gundam

Member v.3

• 277 posts
  • Interests:modeling,anime, and all around mountainman activities

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:44 PM

I'm a UC person too, but I find someof the MS from V Gundam are kinda of lame.  All in the end it is all about Zeta gundam series.  Main character brain fried, almost all the main Characters die,  and the most important part the whole darkside of the series.  Yesssss.

#34 myakk

myakk

Member v.4

• 644 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:18 PM

more pics!

CCA HCM-Pro>Attached File  pn_0262.jpg   361.76K   365 downloads

#35 GameraBaenre

GameraBaenre

Banned Asshole

• 2,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:23 AM

mmmMMMmmm  From gunota:

Gunota said:

Announcements from Chickens' Diary @ Autopage and 2ch:
MG Gundam F91 (July, 3,200 yen) - The first MG with polycap-less construction, comes with a stand with a Rafflesia image
MG Gundam F90 (exhibit only)
HGUC GP02A (July, 2,100 yen)
1/100 Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina (July, 3,990 yen)
1/144 HG Verde Buster Gundam (Summer)
1/144 HG Bull (?) Duel Gundam (Summer)
EX Model La Vie En Rose (September, 6,825 yen)
HCM-Pro Sazabi (July)

And a few pictures to go with the above statements:
Attached File  mgf90.jpg   88.83K   433 downloadsAttached File  mgf91.jpg   37.1K   514 downloadsAttached File  lavieenrose.jpg   116.82K   414 downloadschment]Attached File  goldframeamatu.jpg   115.82K   513 downloads

Belkar Bitterleaf, on OOTS #476, said:

I an a sexy shoeless god of cooking too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 The Royal Hey

The Royal Hey

Member v.1

• 65 posts
  • Interests:Games<br />Gundams<br />Guitars <br />Girls :P<br />Anime + Drawing them<br />All kinds of sports

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:50 AM

1/100 Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina  !?

Finally I can fill up that empty space in my Astray section  :D

I presume those Verde Buster gundam and Bull Duel gundam are the ones from stargazer

#37 myakk

myakk

Member v.4

• 644 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:40 AM

MG Gundam F91 (July, 3,200 yen) - The first MG with polycap-less construction, comes with a stand with a Rafflesia image

The stuff highlighted in bold really bothers me no polycaps... how the hell does that work are we back to vintage joints and if there is one thing I know about plastic on plastic joints [THEY WEAR OUT REALL FAST](especially plastic ball joints...) maybe it's some new revolutionary joint material....

F91 and the gundam F90 MG... ok....  all I can say is they better be damn good and bigger than scale but they don't look that special... and no polycaps in a MG makes me feel like they took the oreos' outta my oreo blizzard and all I am left with is vinilla ice cream... I just think this is a risky MG to do in the first place and expirmenting w/ new stuff is not away to insure good sales bandai is losing their touch....

-EDIT- the other stuff looks kool and a astray gold amatu is the shiznit i guess the survey they did a while back really made it possible!

#38 Setsuna X

Setsuna X

Member v.1

• 58 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:14 AM

View Postmyakk, on May 18 2006, 08:40 AM, said:

The stuff highlighted in bold really bothers me no polycaps... how the hell does that work are we back to vintage joints and if there is one thing I know about plastic on plastic joints [THEY WEAR OUT REALL FAST](especially plastic ball joints...) maybe it's some new revolutionary joint material....

F91 and the gundam F90 MG... ok....  all I can say is they better be damn good and bigger than scale but they don't look that special... and no polycaps in a MG makes me feel like they took the oreos' outta my oreo blizzard and all I am left with is vinilla ice cream... I just think this is a risky MG to do in the first place and expirmenting w/ new stuff is not away to insure good sales bandai is losing their touch....

-EDIT- the other stuff looks kool and a astray gold amatu is the shiznit i guess the survey they did a while back really made it possible!

Master Grades have been doing away with polycaps for some time now, we've been getting "skeletal structures" with the poly's being relegated to small areas where maybe you insert something and of course the head polycap. The total loss of polycaps isn't going to cause much of a difference, but it will be interesting to see what they have in store, probably screws.

I'm so glad the Amatu is coming out! I was going to try and build one out of the Red Frame but I don't have the skills so I'm happy I don't have to do it. Now...........where's my Red Jacket!

#39 Guest_cwmodels_*

Guest_cwmodels_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:49 AM

Go here to see some of the new product listing and movie clips from Shizouka Model show 2006.

http://www.rainbowte...bbyshow2003.htm

#40 Guest_Ragnarok043_*

Guest_Ragnarok043_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:56 AM

i dont see why you wouldnt want the MG F91 the exact scale, a model is suppose to a accurate representation of what it should look like even though its smaller than regular MS. as for the having no polycaps, im very intrested in what Bandai has planned for replacement. im actually very glad to see polycaps go, cause theyre one of the main source of problems in most models. theyre next to impossible to paint and the joints wears down.

#41 GameraBaenre

GameraBaenre

Banned Asshole

• 2,773 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:30 AM

The "no polycaps" thing has my interest piqued as well.  I always enjoy seeing more advancements and innovations to engineering the "better model".  Now if Bandai will go back to using waterslides instead of dry transfers...

I think the best looking kit from the show is the La Vie en Rose.  Looks HUGE... and I'm very fearful of the price tag for something that big and in the EX line....  But damnit it does look good.

Belkar Bitterleaf, on OOTS #476, said:

I an a sexy shoeless god of cooking too.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 Guest_ThePoliticalThinker_*

Guest_ThePoliticalThinker_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:04 AM

GOLD ASTRAY :BOWDOWN:!

#43 Jinnai

Jinnai

Busy Chef

• 979 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:01 PM

EX La Vi En Rose is absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe they did that.

Obviously some people haven't bought newer gunpla.. MG Strike was the first to take advantage of a mostly polycap-less joint system, and my snapped one is still really, really tight.

So I'm guessing that F91 will mostly be ABS and a lot of sliding parts. Should be good.
Wishing work wasn't so busy..

#44 myakk

myakk

Member v.4

• 644 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

I just have a problem w/ the the size cause it's like a tall 1/144 HG I would consider God gundam or Wing zero small  to be small MGs but they all have energy multiplier fins, angels wings, to make up for their lack o' height. I still believe that polycaps work in some places better than ABS, but here is another angle it saves them money w/ having no polycaps= only ABS needed to be purchased for all the models after this one so all future MGs will cost less to produce.

btw, this is a must for any gundam fan if your wondering about height here you go>
Attached File  G_height.jpg   407.15K   348 downloads

#45 zeo-mare

zeo-mare

PC Genjin

• 592 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:57 AM

he probably will not be the small size that you show, if you noticed the gundam fix they evened out the f-91 and 90 out with the rest of the figures, they will probably do that here as well, i am expecting it to be the size of the MG Wing and G-gundam and no smaller. i saw some close ups of the f-90 and 91 and right now i am worried they do not look to good up close for some reason, the face on the f-90 looks ugly and big. the f-91 looks alittle strange to. it seemed like the panel lines were way to big and thick (might just be the way it was painted) and the little verniers on the back look like they were molded in one color and require a ton of painting. making the completed unpainted kit look cheap. it might just be me though .

chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users