Jump to content


Help with Nagano Gundam logo/sign


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 S. L.

S. L.

    Quality posts: 0

  • Member
  • 265 posts
  • Location:GER

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

anybody has a clean version of the logo that Nagano uses on the Renaissance of Zeta artworks? I want to print it out as a decal.
Or if you know where i can buy it as a decal, that would be fine too :)

Posted Image
http://www.flickr.co...57594084315863/

thanks!

#2 MarkW

MarkW

    Plastic Surgeon v2

  • Member
  • 4,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Attached File  Graphic1.jpg   13.28K   53 downloads
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

#3 S. L.

S. L.

    Quality posts: 0

  • Member
  • 265 posts
  • Location:GER

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

thanks MarkW but i was looking for something that is in the correct perspective :)
guess i'll have to try to draw it myself.

#4 MarkW

MarkW

    Plastic Surgeon v2

  • Member
  • 4,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

View PostS. L., on Mar 28 2009, 05:54 PM, said:

thanks MarkW but i was looking for something that is in the correct perspective :)
guess i'll have to try to draw it myself.
Yeah, probably so.  I was just playing with the image in Corel for a few minutes.  That's what you get for free ;)

If you get something you like, LMK.  I can vectorize and print on my Alps.
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

#5 Bawoo

Bawoo

    Member

  • Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Sorry, double post...

Attached Files


Animation Scale Models4U now back online!
http://models4you.whoadude.com

#6 Bawoo

Bawoo

    Member

  • Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

How's this?  Email me and I'll send you the .eps if you want it.  And BTW, where are those cool pics coming from, this is a book I assume...?
Animation Scale Models4U now back online!
http://models4you.whoadude.com

#7 MarkW

MarkW

    Plastic Surgeon v2

  • Member
  • 4,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Cool--How'd you whip that up?
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

#8 Bawoo

Bawoo

    Member

  • Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

View PostMarkW, on Mar 28 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

Cool--How'd you whip that up?

Just drew it in Illustrator, no biggie, took about 10 minutes.  I have much experience in such things...
Animation Scale Models4U now back online!
http://models4you.whoadude.com

#9 MarkW

MarkW

    Plastic Surgeon v2

  • Member
  • 4,755 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DC

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:14 AM

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 01:09 AM, said:

View PostMarkW, on Mar 28 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

Cool--How'd you whip that up?

Just drew it in Illustrator, no biggie, took about 10 minutes.  I have much experience in such things...
I have definitely gotta get better at the drawing bit.  I'm prettty much limited to tracing and tweaking traces.
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

#10 S. L.

S. L.

    Quality posts: 0

  • Member
  • 265 posts
  • Location:GER

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 12:56 AM, said:

Sorry, double post...
wow thank you! this is definitely something i can work with.

Bought some ink-jet decal paper... not sure how that will work out, but ill give some feedback when i print and use it... probably in 1~2 weeks.

the pics come as far as i know from some old Newtype magazines spread over a few years (~2005 - 2007).
Not sure if they are collected in a book.

#11 Bawoo

Bawoo

    Member

  • Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:15 AM

View PostS. L., on Mar 29 2009, 09:21 AM, said:

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 12:56 AM, said:

Sorry, double post...
wow thank you! this is definitely something i can work with.

Bought some ink-jet decal paper... not sure how that will work out, but ill give some feedback when i print and use it... probably in 1~2 weeks.

the pics come as far as i know from some old Newtype magazines spread over a few years (~2005 - 2007).
Not sure if they are collected in a book.

You don't want to print from that jpg, it's not high enough resolution to print well.  I can send you the vector graphic, or tell me how big you want to print it and in what color and I'll make you a graphic of the proper resolution...
Animation Scale Models4U now back online!
http://models4you.whoadude.com

#12 S. L.

S. L.

    Quality posts: 0

  • Member
  • 265 posts
  • Location:GER

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 09:15 PM, said:

You don't want to print from that jpg, it's not high enough resolution to print well.  I can send you the vector graphic, or tell me how big you want to print it and in what color and I'll make you a graphic of the proper resolution...
mail me the vector graphic then please, sent you a pm with my email.
i take i can edit it in illustrator or something like that right?

#13 Michael

Michael

    Gunpla NoobCake

  • Member
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 11:15 AM, said:

View PostS. L., on Mar 29 2009, 09:21 AM, said:

View PostBawoo, on Mar 29 2009, 12:56 AM, said:

Sorry, double post...
wow thank you! this is definitely something i can work with.

Bought some ink-jet decal paper... not sure how that will work out, but ill give some feedback when i print and use it... probably in 1~2 weeks.

the pics come as far as i know from some old Newtype magazines spread over a few years (~2005 - 2007).
Not sure if they are collected in a book.

You don't want to print from that jpg, it's not high enough resolution to print well.  I can send you the vector graphic, or tell me how big you want to print it and in what color and I'll make you a graphic of the proper resolution...

Welcome back PETE!!

#14 Derringer

Derringer

    GunPla Nurse

  • Member
  • 2,320 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange, CA

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

Whoa.  That's a Hambrabi isn't it?
Live in the U.S.? Want your local anime/hobby store to sell Gundam Models? Have them contact us! www.bluefincorp.com We're the official U.S. Distributor for gundam models and collectibles by Bandai!

www.twitter.com/TamashiiNations www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA


GUNPLA MODEL KIT WORLD CUP 2014 LOCATIONS AND DATES
Anime Central, Chicago, Illinois May 16-18 |A-Kon, Dallas, Texas, June 6 – June 8|
Anime Expo Los Angeles, CA July 3-6 | Otakon Baltimore, MD Aug 8 -10 |New York Comic Con, New York Oct 9th – 12th




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users