• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beertax

beertax

Committed Member

• 1,960 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

Hi all,

This is one of my earlier works, the HGUC 1/144 Zudah.  I don't think I ever posted this here, but I might have before.  Anyway these are new pics I took last night.  As for the mech itself, I didn't do any customization as I consider this kit to be near perfect as is.  I did have a bit of trouble getting rid of seam lines, especially along the ammo clips.  Also, this is one of my few weathered kits.  I don't really like weathering too much since I can never get it quite right, but the dark green of this kit covered a lot of my shortcomings.  Anyway here are the pics, enjoy!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My Updated Gunpla Sale (updated 9-24-2011)

MY RX-78-2 Artillery Custom WIP

Click on images below to see my Finished Works:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 ucangler

ucangler

The Royal Wulff Fly

• 2,844 posts
  • Interests:UC mobile S.U.I.Ts (1/144 scale)

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

Yes, I love the color for the Zudah. It matches the gelgoog marine too.
I think it could be one of my favorite one of your works. Just because there are no mods and its not all bling bling doesnt make it bad.
Color is good for the mech, shading is good, not too glossy...really I like it. Looks UC.

#3 MarkW

MarkW

Plastic Surgeon v2

• 4,743 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

Cool color scheme, but the seam lines do distract.  Have you changed how you do seamlines?
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

#4 beertax

beertax

Committed Member

• 1,960 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:12 PM

View PostMarkW, on Apr 2 2009, 04:08 PM, said:

Cool color scheme, but the seam lines do distract.  Have you changed how you do seamlines?

yea this was one of my earlier works.  I've gotten a lot more careful with seams since than.  ANyway maybe Ill fix this one day, not really a priority though as I dont intend to display these anytime soon.
My Updated Gunpla Sale (updated 9-24-2011)

MY RX-78-2 Artillery Custom WIP

Click on images below to see my Finished Works:

#5 sonar

sonar

Member v.2

• 174 posts
  • Interests:G A N D A M M U ! ! !

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:20 AM

View Postucangler, on Apr 2 2009, 12:08 PM, said:

Yes, I love the color for the Zudah. It matches the gelgoog marine too.
Color is good for the mech, shading is good, not too glossy...really I like it. Looks UC.

I completely concur with above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users