• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beertax

beertax

Committed Member

• 1,960 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

Hi all!

These are 3 HGUC kits I built for the Zeon General Group Build '09.  In retrospect I should've added light weathering to these kits to enhance their look, but at the time I was working on the Wing ver ka. Excalibur and the HGUC Nu Gundam Evolve so I made quick work of them.  Not much mods except for random reactive armor bits and custom colors; the zaku I sniper has jewel eye in its monoeye socket, and I added depth to the helmet of the zaku ii to make the look a bit meaner.

Thx goes out to MarkW for the decals and akita for getting things organized.  Here are the pics!

Group:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Zaku I Sniper:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My Updated Gunpla Sale (updated 9-24-2011)

MY RX-78-2 Artillery Custom WIP

Click on images below to see my Finished Works:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 beertax

beertax

Committed Member

• 1,960 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:55 PM

Zaku II:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

RGM:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My Updated Gunpla Sale (updated 9-24-2011)

MY RX-78-2 Artillery Custom WIP

Click on images below to see my Finished Works:

#3 Deku

Deku

error

• 1,270 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:02 PM

Looks nice and clean Beertax, but I don't think the square armor core reactor on the skirts look right.

#4 ucangler

ucangler

The Royal Wulff Fly

• 2,844 posts
  • Interests:UC mobile S.U.I.Ts (1/144 scale)

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

oh dude the sniper zaku looks really good. Looks like bandai did a good job on that kit as far as detail for a grunt unit.
I never thought a Zeon GM would look so good. Especially that heat hawk attached to its backpack. That's just sick (in a good way). I love how you place extra weapons on your kits. That's something I need to learn how to do. I dont have a tool to make holes, so I would have to just glue extra weapons on...
extra armor adds character and good call on that zaku backpack adding the extra booster/vents which bandai conveniently left out. It makes me want to go postal. The trio is awesome. Good to finally have the GB materialize. Im thinking of starting the official gungnir thread in the display case where i can link all the works so they dont get lost in the sea of completed kits and have Mr. puffer fiz pinn the sucker. This is for hobbyfanatics, so it deserves to have its own subdisplay case. Good job beertax props to you. oh yeah and the decal work is very clean. looks like it was laser printed on.

#5 MarkW

MarkW

Plastic Surgeon v2

• 4,727 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:01 AM

Glad to see these bad boys finally made it!  Look pretty sharp.
MarkW

A shadow shall fall over the universe, and evil will grow in its path, and death will come from the skies

"I can cross stab Hitler to death off the list of cool crap I thought I'd never do"
--Brock Sampson

Posted Image
Gamera's Mecha/Figure model board

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users